Wednesday, January 30, 2008

is it ok?

i m totally very very confused...i have been thinking so much tis days since the sad incident happen to me which makes me cant forgot wat had happen to me (25 Jan 2008). i will be remember it forever in my heart. Eventhough i had accepted her apologize, but i cant stop thinking wat she had said to me....it is hurting my feeling. i know it is my wrong to do such inappropriate attitude, however i regretted. I feel guilty for wat had happen...But which human is totally perfect till never do anything wrong? but the word tat she said to me, i will never forget it. however she is my classmates...and i need to face her till i graduated. how can i never communicate with my friend...i totally dont know how to deal with such problem....HAIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: